Publications and Presentations
- The Lilith Framework for the Rapid Development of Secure, Scalable
Tools for Distributed Computing, Proceedings of
The Second IFIP WG 6.1 International
Working Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems,
(Kluwer Academic Publishers). DAIS '99, Helsinki, Finland, June 1999.
- Lilith Lights: A Network Traffic Visualization Tool for High Performance Clusters,
Proceedings of The
7th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Networking, (Springer-Verlag). HPCN Europe 99, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 1999.
- A Visualization Tool for Parallel and Distributed Computing
Developed via the Lilith Framework, Presentation at
SPDT '98,The 2nd SIGMETRICS
Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Tools, Welches, OR, August 1998.
- Lilith: A Software Framework for the Rapid Development
of Scalable Tools for Distributed Computing, Proceedings of
The 7th IEEE International
Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, (IEEE Computer
Society) 1998. HPDC-7, Chicago, IL, July 1998.
- Lilith: Software Infrastructure for Scalable Tools, Exhibit at
SC97: High Performance Networking and Computing, San Jose, CA, November 1997.
- Lilith: Scalable Execution of User Code for Distributed Computing,
Proceedings of The 6th IEEE
International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing
(IEEE Computer Society) 1997. HPDC-6, Portland, OR, August 1997.